The Networking Retreat Ltd, 26 Ashcombe Crescent, WITNEY, OX28 6GL, England (the “Service Provider”).
A - The Customer is of the opinion that the Service Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Customer.
B - The Service Provider is agreeable to providing such services to the Customer on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and the attached contract.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Customer and the Service Provider (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. When the customer joins The Networking Success Programme, by making full payment of £249 and joining The Networking Retreat App, they will receive six modules of training, delivered live, plus all supporting materials as described on The Networking Success Programme website.
2. The services will not include any other services, or access to any other material, unless previously agreed in writing between both parties.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (“the Term”) will begin on the date of this agreement and will remain in full force and effect until completion of the Services. This Term of this Agreement may be extended by mutual written agreement of the Parties.
4. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement, or attached contract, are in GBP.
6. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Customer which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Customer including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Customer and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Customer.
7. The Service Provider agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Service Provider has obtained, except as authorized by the Customer. This obligation will end on the termination of this Agreement.
8. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Customer to the Service Provider under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Service Provider.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
9. All intellectual property and related material relating to The Networking Success Programme remains the property of The Networking Retreat Ltd. The Customer is granted a lifetime license to use the material for the purposes of their own education and reference.
10. The Customer may not reproduce and / or distribute the course material. It may not be sold, or given away at any point in the future.
RETURN OF PROPERTY
11. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Service Provider will return to the Customer any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Customer.
12. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Service Provider and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
14.In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
15.If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is unavailable or is not successful in resolving the entire dispute, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Country of England. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the Country of England.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
16.Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
TIME OF ESSENCE
17.Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
18.The Service Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its
obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Customer.
19.It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
21.Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
22.Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
23.It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the Country of England, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
24.In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
25.The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
CANCELLATION / TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
26. The Customer can request to transfer their membership of The Networking Success Programme to a future course should they become unable to complete the course they have subscribed for. This will be at the discretion of The Networking Retreat Ltd and no refunds will be given. The Customer retains their lifetime access to the materials and course recordings.